New accessories are always exciting. Whether it’s choosing a scarf or a bag, accessorising is the best part about getting dressed in the mornings. At World of Judaica, we have pages filled with beautifully designed silk scarves and ponchos in a number of colours and patterns. Our Israeli scarves can be worn in several ways, such as wrapped around the shoulders as a shawl when visiting a religious site. Others might use scarves as a fashion piece wrapped around their necks or tied like a headband.
Our Israeli ponchos serve similar purposes—one can wear them while visiting the Western Wall or simply as a fashion statement. Our vibrant ponchos and scarves are all a great way to add some pop of colour to a plain black outfit.
At World of Judaica, we also have intricately designed Israeli Tefillin and Tallit bags, sold as a set or separately. These bags come in a number of spectacular designs as well. The mitzvah of wearing tallitot and tefillin applies to men praying the morning services. Browse our Tallitot and Tefillin sections to fill your gorgeous new bags with.
Our accessories category has an abundance of other items to peek at from vests to belts, backpacks to T-Shirts.For even more ideas, browse our Apparel section.
- Woman Watch With Song of Songs Golden Spiral by Adi$140.00 $89.99
- Silver-Plated Classic Watch Hebrew Letters by Adi$149.00 $99.00
- Brown Leather Aleph-Bet Watch - White and Silver Face by Adi$180.00 $119.00
- Gold-Plated Israeli Flag Watch With Hebrew Letters by Adi$149.00 $99.00
- Gold-Plated Watch With Hebrew Letters by Adi Watches$149.00 $99.00